QA Analyst with strong Automation Testing experience
Company – Appnomic Systems
Location – Bangalore, Mumbai
Status – Fulltime/C2H
Job Category – Computers, Software
Relevant Work Experience – 2-4 Years
Career Level – Experienced
Education Level – MCA, BE
- Should be able to understand solutions and their environments
- System management and automation scripts (using PowerShell, WMI, VBScript, Shell, Perl etc.)
- Script tasks associated with Database, Application Servers, middleware technologies like SOA/MQ, and production services like Active Directory, Exchange on Windows as well as Unix environments
- Should be able to quickly research and learn new systems/technologies in production deployments and leverage scripting or programming to API interfaces like JMX, JDBC etc. to come up with solution for monitoring their availability, other health indicators and automating their operations
- Optimize existing solution components by reviewing and rewriting/extending existing portions of code
- Should be self-motivated, willing to work with small teams & coordinate with other product teams.
- Should be able to independently carry on tasks with limited supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science) and above, Or
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (MCA)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Implementation of products in enterprise IT infrastructure/environment
- Product development life-cycle
- Agile product development
- Automation using scripts
- Multiple scripting languages/technologies, including but not limited to – various Unix shells, AWK, Perl, Python, Windows PowerShell, WMI, VBScript etc.
- Databases (Oracle/PostgreSQL/MySQL/MSSQL/…),
- Application Servers (JBoss/WebLogic/WebSphere/…),
- SOA/MQ middleware (IBM MQ/JMS implementations/…
- Directory services (LDAP implementations/Windows AD/…)
- Programming languages – Java, Python, C/C++
- Technical documentation
- Linux & other Unix flavors (AIX, HPUX, Solaris) and Windows Platforms
- Strong Understanding of operating system, database and networking protocols.
- Should be a team player, dedicated, self-motivated and hardworking
- Problem solving skills, strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Strict adherence to standards
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Methodical & organized
- Capacity for organization, prioritization and management in a dynamically changing environment.