Product Delivery – (Product Implementation)
Implementation engineer & technical specialist working with strategic clients of AppOne
Company – Appnomic Systems
Location – Bangalore
Status – Full Time, Employee
Relevant Work Experience – 5-10 Years
Career Level – Experienced (Non-Manager/Manager)
Education Level – MCA, BE
About the Role
This role will work along with a Project Manager and other team members to implement AppsOne technology and provide L2 Finacle10 backend support for major clients. This is a great opportunity to get into the space of ITOA and deployment of one of the strongest emerging technologies in the field of IT Operations. Will also have client facing responsibilities.
- Develop a deep understanding of the AppsOne solution suite and its capabilities through training and hands-on experience. Should be able to provide L2 level backend support for Finacle related issues and incorporate those scenarios into Appsone. Major responsibilities in the lifecycle of client deployment process for each phase:
- Understand & document client application landscape and infrastructure.
- Get details of known application, infrastructure outages and pain points.
- Understand customers’ requirements including Finacle specific scenarios and translate them to specific monitoring requirements.
- Develop the implementation plan for AppsOne based on the Discovery – transactions to monitor, KPIs to collect, configuration details, scripting requirements, Forensic actions (if applicable)
- Review the plan and get sign-off from the client project manager
- Hands-on implementation and configuration of AppsOne to monitor the client Applications & infrastructure
- Should provide L2 support for Finacle related issues and incorporating the scenario in Appsone to avoid its future occurrence.
- Schedule and host review calls with client on daily and weekly basis.
- Ensure on time delivery of tasks and completion of AppsOne implementation milestones
Technical Value Add
- Analyse the alerts and issues identified as well as the ones that are missed by Appsone to prepare a detailed Root Cause Analysis report.
- Fine tune AppsOne configuration based on analysis of alerts
- Provide insights to Client on changes, enhancements required in their infrastructure based on analysis of AppsOne alerts
- Train client/Appnomic monitoring team on features of AppsOne and using it to proactively monitor performance in their environment as well as use the product to identify bottlenecks as needed
Document best practices in deploying AppsOne in customer environments
- Track the support requirements and interact with the AppsOne support team for quick resolutions
- Manage the AppsOne patch updates and upgrades on an ongoing basis
- Ensure and document full deployment of AppsOne product in client’s environment
- Continuously monitor and improve the deployments.
- Troubleshooting configuration/environment/application server issues.
- Lead regular meetings with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Provide feedback to engineering and product management team to improve features of the product and packaging
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics) and above, Or
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (MCA)
- Must have 5-10 years of experience, preferably a part of it in the IT Management / Application Performance Management area
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience in one of the Unix based operating systems – Linux, AIX, Solaris & HPUX
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience in one of the database systems.
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience in Finacle10 L2 backend support.
- Should be conversant with basic Finacle10x architecture and its modules.
- Must be able to provide solution for Finacle related issues.
- Must be able to independently write and trouble-shoot scripts in Bash / Perl / SQL
- Exposure to 1 or more of the following business domains (Must have had a client in any of the domains, in the career history): Banking / Ecommerce / Manufacturing
- Should be familiar with basic tasks of any one of the databases such as MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL Server
- Should be able to create and run basic database SQL queries or Stored Procedures
- Must be able to gather requirements from customers and translate it into clear SOW documents
- Knowledge of Database tuning & Data lifecycle management
- Basic System Administrator skills (shell scripting / automation).
- Experience in Windows Server operating system and administration skills is an added advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience working on distributed enterprise software products
- 1-2 years of experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant or implementation engineer
- Prior development background in J2EE or .Net stack is a strong plus
- RDBMS (Oracle/MySQL/MsSQL)
- Scripting in Shell Script/VB Script.
- Tomcat or JBoss or WebSphere or WebLogic or Apache or IIS or Pramati
- Finacle10 backend L2 Support
Any Unix/Linux Platform, windows Platform
Candidate should be open to travel – domestic and international. Approx 35% travel expected
Appnomic HO, Bangalore
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be a team player
- Should be dedicated, self-motivated and hardworking
- Strict adherence to standards
- Good analytical ability
- Methodical & organized