Senior Software Engineer – Core Java
Core Java Expert with strong coding and debugging experience.
Company – Appnomic Systems
Location – Bangalore
Status – Full Time, Employee
Job Category – Programming, Software Development
Relevant Work Experience – 3+ Years
Career Level –Experienced (Non-Manager), Hardcore Coding
Education Level –MCA, BE
Participate in design, development, enhancement and implementation support of products in IT Management Software domain – working on following technologies:
- Java software development experience in a high performance, high volume transaction environment
- Experience in enterprise-class software architecture design and coding involving concurrent systems
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with communication models such as REST
- Proven knowledge of design patterns used in both client and server components
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development or other agile software development methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience in Server-side Java base technology.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database fundamentals desirable
- Experience with Maven/Gradle
- Experience with Continuous Integration build environments
- Knowledge of any functional language like Clojure/scala is preferred.
- Candidates contributed to open source project (e.g github/bitbucket) is preferred.
Must be able to function independently with limited daily supervision. Must also be a team player and appreciate the value of working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics) and above, Or
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (MCA)
- Minimum of 3+ years in core software development
- Experience in product development life-cycle and product process oriented agile development environment.
- Core Java
- Data structures and Algorithms
- Server side programming
- RHEL or CentOS Linux Platform
- Understanding of operating system concepts and networking protocols.